This year, my aunt made a delicious corn casserole on Thanksgiving. Everyone raved about it, so when I was invited to a girlie Christmas gift exchange this festive month, I decided to try out this recipe. It turned out to be a big hit at the exchange and was surprisingly easy to make.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
Ready In: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.