I believe some of the best people in the world can still use a healthy dose of self improvement in their daily lives. A big concept I try to live by is ‘everything in moderation.’ Finding a healthy balance keeps my heart happy. I work on myself daily (mentally, physically, emotionally, etc). Lately my lifestyle has been as such:
- Getting active at least 2x on weekends versus overly relaxing for an extended period of time.
- Consuming healthier foods versus foods with large amounts of sugars and carbs.
- Working on puzzles, art journaling and reading versus watching Netflix every night.
- Leaving work at 5:00p versus staying super late; which bleeds into my evenings/stress level.
- Spending more time with family and friends versus being too much of a home hermit.
- Finding alternative forms of exercise (roller blading, elliptical, swimming) versus constantly jogging, which hurts my hips 😦
- Getting ready for bed ~8:00p versus 10:30p.
- Grocery shopping on Sunday afternoon versus racing to the store after work each night.
- Drinking more water daily versus filing up on coffee and food.
- Enjoying smaller portions of carbohydrates once/week versus eating the whole portion daily.