Over the last year, I’ve noticed Zodi has gotten even sweeter with age. She follows me around the apartment and cuddles up next to me once I’ve found a spot on the couch or bed. I’ve decided to write down memories and characteristics about her now so I can look back and remember when she is no longer here on Earth with us. I’ll update it as I remember, but for now here are some off the top of my head:
- Hides under the bed when trash truck arrives.
- Very playful especially after going #2.
- Loves to burrow under blankets.
- Shakes body when getting up from sleep or resting.
- Leach on momma.
- Humps doggy bed.
- Loves to chew on toys and remove the stuffing.
- Good about going potty when sticking to the routine/schedule.
- Very sweet and gentle with children.
- Intelligent, spunky, cute and athletic.
- Whimpers when dreaming/asleep.
- Vulnerable at vet visits.
- Gets excited about day camp.
- Extremely loud barker.
- Growls turn into comical yawns.
- Flies off the bed like supergirl.
- Hogs the bed and pushes C to the end of his side.